Obama Jobs Plan Should Channel Summers’ Ideas: William D. CohanWilliam D. Cohan
Sept. 8 (Bloomberg) -- In January, just after the lame-duck session of Congress had extended the costly George W. Bush tax cuts, I spoke with Lawrence Summers, the former chairman of President Barack Obama’s National Economic Council.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- The New Populism Isn't About Economics