Like Dog Days of Summer, Palin Is Fading Away: Margaret CarlsonMargaret Carlson
Sept. 4 (Bloomberg) -- Sarah Palin is learning that attention is a depreciating asset. Her latest melodrama revolved around whether she would show up at a Tea Party event in Iowa on Saturday. In the end, she did. Yet that only begged a question: Does anyone, including Republican primary voters, still care?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- The New Populism Isn't About Economics