Where Chinese Aggression Flowers: Adam Minterby
Looking for aggressive foreign policy opinions, the kind that Chinese Communist Party members ordinarily reveal in private and Chinese newspapers don’t print at all? Easy. Visit Sina Weibo, China’s most popular, 200-million-member-strong, Twitter-like microblog. There you’ll find even representatives of China’s state-owned media tweeting hawkishly on foreign policy issues.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- Does Deregulation Move Markets? Be Skeptical