Buffett’s Tax Idea Withstands ‘Write a Check’ Critique: Viewby
For the last week or so, the airwaves have been filled with criticism of Warren Buffett, the billionaire investor. Buffett, you will remember (not that you had a chance to forget) wrote an for the New York Times op-ed page in which he called for higher taxes on people like himself.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.