A Hotter Planet Doesn’t Have to Be Hungrier: Michael J. RobertsMichael J. Roberts
Aug. 22 (Bloomberg) -- For the rest of this summer and through the fall we’re going to see great volatility in agricultural commodity prices. Inventories for key staples are low, and world demand is growing fast. In response to near-record prices last spring, U.S. farmers, stewards of the world’s largest breadbasket, have managed near-record plantings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President