Tea Partiers, China and Democracy’s Genius, Part 2: Noah FeldmanNoah Feldman
Is the Communist Party of China behind the Tea Party? Via the Xinhua news agency, the Chinese government told Americans that their days of borrowing their way out of economic troubles were over. Instead, the U.S. must cut spending on social programs and defense. There was no mention of raising taxes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Yes, Trump's True Aim Is to Inflame Racial Tensions
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- Puerto Rico's American Dream Is Dead