Bungled Debt Skirmish Bodes Ill for Battle to Come: Albert HuntAlbert R. Hunt
Aug. 8 (Bloomberg) -- Team Obama says the president did the best possible job and produced the least harmful outcome in the debt-ceiling crisis, given the bad hand he was dealt. It’s not clear if this is typical spin or a real self-assessment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve