Europe’s Plan Won’t Cut Greek Debt: Allen, Eichengreen and Evansby , , and
Postmortems of last month’s European Union summit meeting have now turned to why the Greek debt rescue failed to restore investor confidence in the country’s finances. Many reasons are advanced: the failure to communicate clearly; the complexity of the plan; the inability to coordinate with the International Monetary Fund.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.