Europe’s Plan Won’t Cut Greek Debt: Allen, Eichengreen and Evansby , , and
Postmortems of last month’s European Union summit meeting have now turned to why the Greek debt rescue failed to restore investor confidence in the country’s finances. Many reasons are advanced: the failure to communicate clearly; the complexity of the plan; the inability to coordinate with the International Monetary Fund.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- Amazon Is Sure Acting Like It's Going to Pick the D.C. Area