Air Safety Means Tougher Stance on Controllers’ Blunders: Viewby
Visit the Federal Aviation Administration’s website, and you will be greeted by a short video in which the U.S. agency urges pilots, mechanics, suppliers and aircraft builders to be mindful of passengers’ lives. “We all have to make a commitment to put safety first,” declares FAA Administrator Randy Babbitt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- When Trump's Electoral Magic Fades
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Republicans Now Have a Reason to Panic
- Trump Brings Out the Worst in the Press
- Bought Apple Stock in 1980? Held It? Don't Brag
- Right-Sizing the Power of Republican Insurgents