Creative Diplomacy Puts U.S. on Side of Syria’s Protesters: Viewby
Syrian human rights activists told Bloomberg News that on July 22 more than 1 million Syrians took to the street, defying the government’s stepped-up security measures, to demand an end to the dictatorship of President Bashar al-Assad.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- No, Senator Graham, America Is Not an Idea
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again