`Use It or Lose It’ Should Be the Rule on Corporate Cash: Viewby
U.S. companies are holding about $2 trillion in cash, and the amount keeps growing, especially as many corporations report strong first-half profits on top of robust 2010 earnings. This leads to a few questions: Shouldn’t managers put their cash to work, or pay it in dividends? And if they don’t, shouldn’t shareholders be getting impatient?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States