Euro Bonds May Be the Best Bet to Resolve the Debt Crisis: Viewby
The bond markets are sending Europe’s leaders an unmistakable message: The opportunity to contain the euro area’s debt crisis is slipping away. If they want to save the union and its currency, the leaders will have to consider something far more ambitious than what’s been spelled out so far. Perhaps the unspecified agreement French President Nicolas Sarkozy and German Chancellor Angela Merkel reportedly reached last night on Greek debt marks the beginning of a wider -- and bolder -- effort.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- The Retail Apocalypse and the Jerry Jones Problem
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- Up Next: Cryptocurrency Goes to the Moon
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces