Ailing U.S. Economy Seeks Jobs Doc With Magic Rx: Caroline BaumCaroline Baum
July 22 (Bloomberg) -- Looking beyond the debt-limit shenanigans preoccupying Washington, the big issue for the U.S. economy is long-term unemployment and what to do about it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Crisis, What Crisis? Banks Pile Back Into China
- The Harder Brexit Gets, the More Necessary It Seems