Stress Assessments at European Banks Also Test Credibility: Viewby
The European bank stress-test results are in, and the good news is that, of 90 lenders reviewed, only eight failed: five in Spain, two in Greece and one in Austria. A ninth bank, Germany’s Landesbank Hessen-Thueringen, probably would have failed but refused to disclose its data. Sixteen others narrowly passed, the European Banking Authority concluded.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- U.S. Tried and Failed to Stave Off Iraq's Advance on the Kurds