Stress Assessments at European Banks Also Test Credibility: Viewby
The European bank stress-test results are in, and the good news is that, of 90 lenders reviewed, only eight failed: five in Spain, two in Greece and one in Austria. A ninth bank, Germany’s Landesbank Hessen-Thueringen, probably would have failed but refused to disclose its data. Sixteen others narrowly passed, the European Banking Authority concluded.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Don't Hold Your Breath on 'Reckoning' for Bill Clinton
- Why Trump Doesn't Trust His Spies
- Trump Lost Sight of His Promising Asia Vision
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers