Amazon.com, Infant No More, Should Be Charging Sales Tax: Viewby
There are lots of good reasons to shop online, but dodging sales tax shouldn’t be one of them. Amazon.com Inc. is battling the authorities in its largest state market, California, over this principle. The good arguments are on the Golden State’s side.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'