Want a Repatriation Tax Holiday? Hire More U.S. Workers: Viewby
U.S. multinational companies have stockpiled enormous amounts of cash overseas in the hope that they can avoid paying taxes on it. This isn’t illegal, nor is it illogical, given that current law would tax those profits at rates up to 35 percent when they’re brought back to the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.