Strauss-Kahn and the End of the Presumption of Innocence: Viewby
A Manhattan judge’s decision to release Dominique Strauss-Kahn from house arrest tells us nothing about his guilt or innocence in the affair that landed him in court in the first place. For the moment, at least, prosecutors appear determined to press forward with the very serious charges of attempted rape and sexual assault.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast