Sudan Needs Diplomacy From U.S. to Avoid Renewed Conflict: Viewthe Editors
June 30 (Bloomberg) -- Sudan is always in the headlines, it seems, but the news is rarely good. Most recently, 113,000 people in Abyei, the oil-rich area between the north and the south, fled their homes in fear of the northern troops who had entered the region in May to assert their claim to it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Being Sure You're Right Makes You Weaker