Derivatives Watchdog Should Streamline Quest for 51 Rules: Viewby
Gary Gensler, the former Goldman Sachs Group Inc. partner now heading the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, has never been a dawdler. So it was unnerving to see the CFTC miss a major deadline for its biggest project: redefining derivatives markets to prevent a repeat of 2008-style mayhem.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- China Isn't Fixing Its Flaws
- Brexit Talks Are Failing. Somebody Needs to Care.
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta