Congress Is Too Timid to Fight Its Libya War: Stephen L. CarterStephen L. Carter
June 23 (Bloomberg) -- In late 1907, President Theodore Roosevelt decided to send the cream of the U.S. Navy -- known as the Great White Fleet -- steaming around the world.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals