Too Much FDA Intervention Equals Too Few Drugs: Ramesh PonnuruRamesh Ponnuru
June 21 (Bloomberg) -- The Food and Drug Administration reports that the U.S. has shortages of 246 drugs -- a record number. Oncologists and anesthesiologists are increasingly concerned, with more than 90 percent of the latter saying they have experienced shortages.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan