Take No Comfort in Talk of a Newly Weakened Al-Qaeda: Viewthe Editors
As the Obama administration prepares to announce a specific number for the first round of promised troop reductions in Afghanistan, starting in July, U.S. officials are talking up the idea that al-Qaeda proper is broken. Listen very carefully.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Crisis, What Crisis? Banks Pile Back Into China
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks