Voters Want Obama to Put Winning the Present First: Albert HuntAlbert R. Hunt
White House strategist David Plouffe says all President Barack Obama’s messages should be directed to a middle-aged, white woman in Ohio. When a person in this target audience considers the economy and the administration, which of the following is her first thought:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars