Failing Schools? On Waivers, It’s Congress That’s Flunking: Viewthe Editors
June 17 (Bloomberg) -- No Child Left Behind, the package of federal education reforms approved in 2001 is now in dire need of reform itself. On June 10, Arne Duncan, the U.S. secretary of education, said he might take things into his own hands if Congress doesn’t act.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- Steve Mnuchin Says the Darnedest Things