Can Tim Pawlenty Trade Magic Beans for White House?: Ezra KleinEzra Klein
Earlier this month, Tim Pawlenty, the former governor of Minnesota, promised that his package of tax cuts, spending cuts and regulatory reforms would boost real gross domestic product growth to 5 percent annually for 10 years, cutting the deficit almost in half along the way. Sounds good, right? But why is Pawlenty setting his sights so low?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- The Harder Brexit Gets, the More Necessary It Seems
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Crisis, What Crisis? Banks Pile Back Into China