From Vermont to Florida, the Great Health-Care Bake-Off: Viewby
Vermont has an idea for health care. It wants to adopt a single-payer plan. Florida has an idea for health care, too. It wants to privatize Medicaid. One approach puts its faith in government, the other in market forces. Although the plans couldn’t be more different, they have one thing in common: Both need waivers from the Obama administration to deviate from existing laws.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States