A Plate That Doesn’t Fit the American Table: Alice TwemlowAlice Twemlow
June 9 (Bloomberg) -- The U.S. Department of Agriculture just unveiled a new graphic icon to encourage healthier eating: a dinner plate of brightly colored pie slices labeled vegetables, fruits, grains and protein, with a circular portion of dairy to the side. It’s meant to be a visual template for constructing the ideal 21st -century meal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States