Ravaging Mountains and Lives in Coal Country: William D. CohanWilliam D. Cohan
June 7 (Bloomberg) -- Sometimes an injustice is so unconscionable that nothing short of a metaphorical call to arms will suffice to right it. We have reached that point at Coal River Mountain, in the heart of West Virginia coal country, where Massey Energy Co. is slowly but surely blowing the top off the mountain. And the much-needed call to arms is a new documentary film, “The Last Mountain.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley