Ravaging Mountains and Lives in Coal Country: William D. CohanWilliam D. Cohan
June 7 (Bloomberg) -- Sometimes an injustice is so unconscionable that nothing short of a metaphorical call to arms will suffice to right it. We have reached that point at Coal River Mountain, in the heart of West Virginia coal country, where Massey Energy Co. is slowly but surely blowing the top off the mountain. And the much-needed call to arms is a new documentary film, “The Last Mountain.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law