Housing Market Has Persistent Case of the Blahs: Edward GlaeserEdward Glaeser
June 7 (Bloomberg) -- The seasonally adjusted S&P/Case-Shiller index of housing prices in 20 cities has now fallen for nine consecutive months, but before we get all hot and bothered about another collapse, we should recognize the relatively modest nature of the current double dip.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve