In China, Inflation Fuels Expectations: World Viewby
The price of carrots is rising again. Riding the elevator this morning, one of my Shanghai neighbors -- an elderly man with whom I’ve exchanged English words in the past -- told me, unprompted, “Carrots are too expensive.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast