‘Naked Auditors’ Case Shows Wall Street Not Cured: Susan AntillaSusan Antilla
June 2 (Bloomberg) -- Fifteen years after female brokers sued Smith Barney & Co. in a lawsuit famously known as the Boom-Boom Room case, financial firms have set up harassment training, torn racy photographs from the walls and pulled the plug on company-paid outings to strip joints.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him