Glittering Gold Need Not Set Off a Panic Over Inflation: Viewthe Editors
May 30 (Bloomberg) -- Have you been asked about gold lately? Has someone tried to explain to you that the precious metal’s 27 percent increase in dollar terms during the past year signals ominous things? Runaway inflation... economic panic... infinite instability...
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Being Sure You're Right Makes You Weaker