Why Obama Should Fight Hard for Elizabeth Warren: Jonathan Alterby
I went to Room 2247 of the Rayburn House Office Building on May 24 expecting aggressive Republican questioning of Elizabeth Warren, the Harvard Law professor now at work establishing the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. I didn’t expect an attempted mugging.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- The New Populism Isn't About Economics