Why Democrats Should Run From Successthe Editors
May 25 (Bloomberg) -- It’s the morning after in upstate New York, America’s new bellwether. In a traditionally conservative Congressional district, Democrat Kathy Hochul defeated Republican Jane Corwin. The 43 percent of the vote Corwin captured falls far shy of the 73 percent her Republican predecessor received in 2010.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- When Trump's Electoral Magic Fades
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Republicans Now Have a Reason to Panic
- Trump Brings Out the Worst in the Press
- Bought Apple Stock in 1980? Held It? Don't Brag
- Right-Sizing the Power of Republican Insurgents