January 18, 2018 8:24 AM ET

Internet Software and Services

Company Overview of Quintillion Media Pvt Ltd.

Company Overview

Quintillion Media Pvt Ltd. develops a digital journalism/media for the mobile consumption. It offers news in various categories, such as politics, businesses, opinions, entertainment matters, sports, technology aspects, life matters, health and fitness matters, women matters, blogs, hot wires, photos, and videos, as well as India and international news. The company was incorporated in 2014 and is headquartered in Noida, India.

Carnoustie Building

Plot 1

Sector 16A

Noida,  201301

India

Founded in 2014

Phone:

91 12 0475 1818

Key Executives for Quintillion Media Pvt Ltd.

President and Editorial Director
Age: 54
Co-Founder
Age: 56
Co-Founder
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2017.

Quintillion Media Pvt Ltd. Key Developments

Quintillion Media Appoints Sanjay Pugalia as President & Editorial Director of the Group

Quintillion Media announced the appointment of Senior Editor & Television Anchor Sanjay Pugalia as President & Editorial Director of the Group, which includes media properties like The Quint & BloombergQuint, among others. He will also be responsible for leading the Group's expansion into the Hindi domain.

Bloomberg Media Announces the Formation of BloombergQuint, New Partnership in India with Quintillion Media; Announces Executive Changes for BloombergQuint

Bloomberg Media has announced the formation of BloombergQuint, a new partnership in India with Quintillion Media. The partnership will cover broadcast, digital and live events across India, serving business and financial news to one of the fastest-growing economies in the world. In a new agreement that commenced April 1, BloombergQuint will harness the unrivalled global resources of Bloomberg with Quintillion Media's deep market experience to create a revamped business news channel and digital destination for India's growing business audience. BloombergQuint plans to launch a new business channel, localised website and live events business in 2016, focusing on high-quality, market moving digital business news content for India's business and financial professionals. The company has hired former CNBC-TV18 CEO- Anil Uniyal and former CNBC-TV18 Executive Editor -Menaka Doshito serve as BloombergQuint's CEO and Managing Editor respectively. Harsha Subramaniam, the Bloomberg Executive Producer looking after Bloomberg TV India for the past five years, will be overseeing the partnership for Bloomberg across platforms.

Quintillion Media Pvt. Ltd. and Bloomberg Ink Deal to Launch News Channel, Website

Quintillion Media Pvt. Ltd. announced that it has signed a joint venture agreement with Bloomberg LP to launch a co-branded television news channel and website. Bloomberg, will together invest INR 1,000 million in the venture. Bahl will own a 74% stake and Bloomberg the remaining 26%. The agreement is for a 10-year period.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
10i Commerce Services Private Limited Asia
135 Tech Labs Pvt. Ltd. Asia
23 Spaces Labs Pvt. Ltd. Asia
33coupons.in Asia
360 Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd Asia

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Type
Date
Target
No transactions available in the past 12 months.
\
 

The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by S&P Global Market Intelligence, a division of S&P Global. Bloomberg.com does not create or control the content. For inquiries, please contact S&P Global Market Intelligence directly by clicking here.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
The Advertising Council, Inc. United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Tax Management Inc United States
John F. Kennedy Center For The Performing Arts United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact Quintillion Media Pvt Ltd., please visit www.thequint.com. Company data is provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.