February 23, 2018 6:10 AM ET

Professional Services

Company Overview of Sakae Corporate Advisory Pte. Ltd.

Company Overview

Sakae Corporate Advisory Pte. Ltd. provides corporate advisory and strategic investor relations services to companies in Singapore and internationally. The company provides services in the areas of expansion opportunities, opportunities for bulk procurement, provision of hospitality consultancy and event management, import/export of food products, and various business solutions. It also assists companies with investor case positioning; and connects with a network of brokerages and investors, including institutional funds, family offices, and high net-worth individuals. The company was incorporated in 2014 and is based in Singapore. Sakae Corporate Advisory Pte. Ltd. operates as a subsidiary ...

28 Tai Seng Street

#07-00

Sakae Building

Singapore,  534106

Singapore

Founded in 2014

Phone:

65 6496 0068

Key Executives for Sakae Corporate Advisory Pte. Ltd.

Sakae Corporate Advisory Pte. Ltd. does not have any Key Executives recorded.

Sakae Corporate Advisory Pte. Ltd. Key Developments

Sakae Corporate Advisory Pte. Ltd. Announces Setting Up of New Subsidiary

The Board of Directors of Sakae Holdings Ltd. announced that the company's wholly-owned subsidiary, Sakae Corporate Advisory Pte. Ltd., has set up a new company, as detailed below, of which 90% of equity interest in this company is held by Sakae Corporate Advisory, making Sakae Corporate Advisory the holding company of this company. The remaining 10% of the equity interest was subscribed by Mr. Douglas Foo Peow Yong, a director of the company.

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Type
Date
Target
No transactions available in the past 12 months.
\
 

The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by S&P Global Market Intelligence, a division of S&P Global. Bloomberg.com does not create or control the content. For inquiries, please contact S&P Global Market Intelligence directly by clicking here.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
The Advertising Council, Inc. United States
Tax Management Inc United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States
John F. Kennedy Center For The Performing Arts United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact Sakae Corporate Advisory Pte. Ltd., please visit sakaeca.com. Company data is provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.