April 19, 2018 10:16 PM ET

IT Services

Company Overview of Dagang Net Technologies Sdn. Bhd.

Company Overview

Dagang Net Technologies Sdn. Bhd. offers business-to-business e-commerce community development, trade facilitation implementation, business process re-engineering and change management, inter-organizational system integration, and applications and systems development services for companies and businesses. It offers eDeclare, a Web-based application that allows to facilitate preparation and submission of trade declarations; ePermit, which allows to receive permit approval from multiple Permit Issuing Agencies; ePermit STA, an online system that allows to apply for and get pre-registration and permits; eManifest, a system that allows port users, such as Principal Shipping Agents, Shipping Agen...

Tower 3

Avenue 5

The Horizon Bangsar South

No 8 Jalan Kerinchi

Kuala Lumpur,  59200

Malaysia

Founded in 1989

Phone:

60 3 2730 0200

Fax:

60 3 2713 2121

Key Executives for Dagang Net Technologies Sdn. Bhd.

Chief Executive Officer
Age: 42
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2017.

Dagang Net Technologies Sdn. Bhd. Key Developments

Dagang Net Technologies Sdn. Bhd. Announces Incorporate Subsidiary Known as PT DAGANG NET INDONESIA; Announces New Appointments

Dagang Net Technologies Sdn. Bhd. had on Feb. 27, 2018 incorporate a subsidiary Known as PT DAGANG NET INDONESIA. The principle activity of the company is Foreign capital investment. Director of PT DAGANG NET INDONESIA are Muhammad Suryadi and Satria bin Ahmad. Datuk Samsul Husin is commissioner of PT DAGANG NET INDONESIA.

Dagang Net Technologies Sdn. Bhd. Incorporates DNEX VMS SDN. BHD. as New Subsidiary

The board of directors of Dagang NeXchange Berhad announced that Dagang Net Technologies Sdn Bhd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company had on January 25, 2018 incorporated a subsidiary known as DNEX VMS SDN. BHD. (DNEX VMS). The issued share capital of DNEX VMS is MYR 100,000.00 comprising 100,000 ordinary shares. Dagang Net had subscribed for 51% of the issued share capital of DNEX VMS in cash and is in the process of acquiring the remaining 49% equity interest of DNEX VMS. The intended principal activity of DNEX VMS is investment holdings.

Dagang Net Technologies Sdn. Bhd. Signs ePermit Licence Pact with Sarawak Timber Industry Development Corp

Dagang NeXchange Bhd (DNeX), through its wholly-owned subsidiary Dagang Net Technologies Sdn Bhd, has inked an ePermit licence agreement with Sarawak Timber Industry Development Corp. (STIDC). Under the agreement, STIDC is granted by DNeX a non-exclusive and non-transferable licence to use the ePermit application solely for internal use, thus enabling customised and dynamic ePermit application.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
Advantis Network & Systems, Sdn Bhd. Asia
AINB tech (M) Sdn Bhd Asia
Arus Dimensi Sdn Bhd Asia
Basis Bay Sdn Bhd Asia
Bina Bicara Sdn Bhd Asia

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Type
Date
Target
Merger/Acquisition
January 26, 2018
Genaxis Sdn Bhd
\
 

The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by S&P Global Market Intelligence, a division of S&P Global. Bloomberg.com does not create or control the content. For inquiries, please contact S&P Global Market Intelligence directly by clicking here.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
The Advertising Council, Inc. United States
Tax Management Inc United States
John F. Kennedy Center For The Performing Arts United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact Dagang Net Technologies Sdn. Bhd., please visit www.dagangnet.com. Company data is provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.