December 12, 2017 5:56 AM ET

Media

Company Overview of Fox Sports International, Inc.

Company Overview

Fox Sports International, Inc. offers sports events and entertainment series production and broadcasting services. It provides international and domestic sporting events coverage and telecasting services. The company is headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Fox Sports International, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc.

10201 West Pico Boulevard

Building 103

Los Angeles, CA 90035

United States

Key Executives for Fox Sports International, Inc.

Director of Finance
Vice President of Finance
Director of Programming
Vice President of Programming and Acquisitions
Vice President of Interactive Media
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2017.

Fox Sports International, Inc. Key Developments

Supercars Revving Up For A AUD 100 million Shootout

V8 SuperCars Australia Pty Ltd. is officially up for sale with the majority owner of Supercars slapping a AUD 100 million plus price tag on V8 SuperCars Australia. Five corporations including News Corp Australia Pty Limited and Fox Sports International, Inc. have already registered an interest in the sale of Archer Capital Pty Ltd.'s majority stake in Supercars. It can also be revealed major event and entertainment companies Sports & Entertainment Limited and Nine Entertainment Co. Pty Ltd. (TEG) are also in the race. Archer Capital has contracted UBS Group AG (SWX:UBSN) to sell its 65% stake in the business. Supercars chief executive James Warburton last night confirmed Archer had begun the process of selling its stake. The 26 Racing Entitlement Contract owners hold the remaining 35% stake in V8 SuperCars. However, it is uncertain whether News Corp Australia and Fox Sports will make an offer to buy Archer Capital's majority stake. It is understood Channel 10 is out of the race. Although Archer Capital has put a AUD 100 million price tag on its stake, it is believed AUD 70 million to AUD 80 million was a more realistic valuation. Archer founding partner and Supercars chairman Peter Wiggs has been advising team owners, who retain a non-controlling 35% stake in the sport. Supercars team owners have not ruled out forming an alliance and making a bid to retain control. A number of the team owners are entrepreneurs with the financial clout to make a play to buy the sport.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
"It" Girl Public Relations United States
+SmithGifford, Inc. United States
.TV Technologies, Inc. United States
@International Services, Inc. United States
1 Chronicles 14, L.P. United States

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Type
Date
Target
No transactions available in the past 12 months.
\
 

The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by S&P Global Market Intelligence, a division of S&P Global. Bloomberg.com does not create or control the content. For inquiries, please contact S&P Global Market Intelligence directly by clicking here.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
The Advertising Council, Inc. United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Tax Management Inc United States
John F. Kennedy Center For The Performing Arts United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact Fox Sports International, Inc., please visit --. Company data is provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.