Error: Could not add to watchlist. X
+ Watchlist

State Farm Equity & Bond Fund

REBTX:US
NASDAQ GM
12.10
USD
0.05
0.41%
As of 2/21/2018
Fund Type
Fund of Funds
52Wk Range
10.85 - 12.53
1 Yr Return
12.16%
YTD Return
0.83%
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal.
Learn More
Previous Close
12.15
52Wk Range
10.85 - 12.53
1 Yr Return
13.23%
YTD Return
0.83%
Fund Type
Fund of Funds
Objective
Moderate Allocation
Asset Class Focus
Mixed Allocation
Geographic Focus
U.S.
NAV (on 02/20/2018)
12.15
Total Assets (m USD) (on 02/16/2018)
398.504
Inception Date
09/13/2004
Last Dividend (on 12/28/2017)
0.117
Dividend Indicated Gross Yield
1.93%
Fund Managers
DUNCAN FUNK / DONALD HELTNER
Front Load Fee
0.00%
Back Load Fee
0.00%
Redemption Fee
0.00%
12b-1 Fee
0.30%
Current Mgmt Fee
0.00%
Expense Ratio
0.37%

Top Fund Holdings

Name Position Value % of Fund
21.98 m 236.03 m 61.29
13.23 m 149.07 m 38.71
Profile
State Farm Equity and Bond Fund is an open-end fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund's objective is long-term growth of principal while providing some current income. The Fund invests all of its assets in shares of the State Farm Equity Fund and Bond Fund. The Fund attempts to maintain approximately 60% of its assets in the Equity Fund and the remaining 40% in the Bond Fund.
Address
State Farm Mutual Funds
Three State Farm Plaza
Bloomington, IL 61791
Phone
1-800-447-0740