Error: Could not add to watchlist. X
+ Watchlist

Macau Life Insurance Co - Pension Fund - Guarantee

MLPFGUA:MA
121.1500
MOP
0.0000
0.00%
As of 12:59 AM EDT 8/17/2017
Fund Type
Open-End Pension
52Wk Range
119.8400 - 121.1500
1 Yr Return
1.07%
YTD Return
1.03%
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal.
Learn More
Previous Close
121.1500
52Wk Range
119.8400 - 121.1500
1 Yr Return
1.07%
YTD Return
1.03%
Fund Type
Open-End Pension
Objective
Foreign Aggregate Bond
Asset Class Focus
Fixed Income
Geographic Focus
Global
NAV (on 08/17/2017)
121.15
Total Assets (MOP) (on -)
-
Inception Date
-
Last Dividend (on -)
-
Dividend Indicated Gross Yield
-
Fund Managers
-
Front Load Fee
-
Back Load Fee
-
Redemption Fee
-
12b-1 Fee
-
Current Mgmt Fee
-
Expense Ratio
-
Profile
Macau Life Insurance Co - Pension Fund - Guarantee is an open-end pension fund incorporated in Macau. It aims to achieve attractive yield while always protecting the underlying capital. It invests approximately 5% in money market and the remaining 95% in selected debt securities with minimum credit rating of A- by Standard & Poor's.
Address
Macau Life Insurance Co Ltd
Avenida da Praia Grande No. 594,
Edf. BCM, 11/F, Macau
Phone
Tel: (853) 2855 5078
Website
-