Error: Could not add to watchlist. X
+ Watchlist

Kresna IDX 30 Tracker

KRIX30T:IJ
1,064.7760
IDR
5.0100
0.47%
As of 10:41 AM EDT 9/26/2017
Fund Type
Open-End Fund
52Wk Range
884.0852 - 1,092.6340
YTD Return
12.67%
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal.
Learn More
Previous Close
1,069.7860
52Wk Range
884.0852 - 1,092.6340
YTD Return
12.67%
Fund Type
Open-End Fund
Objective
Blend Broad Market
Asset Class Focus
Equity
Geographic Focus
Indonesia
NAV (on 09/26/2017)
1,064.776
Total Assets (b IDR) (on 07/21/2017)
200.152
Inception Date
11/01/2016
Last Dividend (on -)
-
Dividend Indicated Gross Yield
-
Fund Managers
-
Front Load Fee
1.00%
Back Load Fee
1.00%
Redemption Fee
1.00%
12b-1 Fee
-
Current Mgmt Fee
-
Expense Ratio
-
Profile
Indeks Kresna IDX 30 Tracker is an open-end fund incorporated in Indonesia. The Fund aims to proivde investment returns equivalent to the performance of IDX 30 Index. The Fund invests at least 80% of its assets in members of the IDX 30 Index and the remaining 20% in domestic money market securities.
Address
PT Kresna Asset Management
Kresna Tower, 3rd Floor
Parc 18 SCBD
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
Jakarta 12190 Indonesia
Phone
62-21-2939-1800