Error: Could not add to watchlist. X
+ Watchlist

Kresna IDX 30

KRIDX30:IJ
1,387.60
IDR
0.93
0.07%
As of 10:39 AM EDT 9/22/2017
Fund Type
Open-End Fund
52Wk Range
1,154.97 - 1,418.01
1 Yr Return
5.72%
YTD Return
12.46%
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal.
Learn More
Previous Close
1,386.67
52Wk Range
1,154.97 - 1,418.01
1 Yr Return
6.11%
YTD Return
12.46%
Fund Type
Open-End Fund
Objective
Blend Broad Market
Asset Class Focus
Equity
Geographic Focus
Indonesia
NAV (on 09/22/2017)
1,387.595
Total Assets (b IDR) (on 12/30/2016)
61.778
Inception Date
01/16/2014
Last Dividend (on -)
-
Dividend Indicated Gross Yield
-
Fund Managers
YOBEL HADIKRISNO / IRWANDY JAHJA
Front Load Fee
4.00%
Back Load Fee
6.00%
Redemption Fee
6.00%
12b-1 Fee
-
Current Mgmt Fee
3.00%
Expense Ratio
-
Profile
Kresna IDX 30 is an open-end fund incorporated in Indonesia. The Fund aims to provide investment results that correspond to the performance of IDX 30 Index. The Fund invests at least 80% of its assets in members of the IDX 30 Index and remaining 0-20% in debt/equity/money market instruments.
Address
PT Kresna Asset Management
Kresna Tower, 3rd Floor
Parc 18 SCBD
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
Jakarta 12190 Indonesia
Phone
62-21-2939-1800