Error: Could not add to watchlist. X
+ Watchlist

Fullgoal Plus Bond Fund

FULLGPA:CH
1.60
CNY
0.01
0.31%
As of 6/22/2018
Fund Type
Open-End Fund
52Wk Range
1.54 - 1.66
1 Yr Return
2.90%
YTD Return
-1.66%
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal.
Learn More
Previous Close
1.59
52Wk Range
1.54 - 1.66
1 Yr Return
3.37%
YTD Return
-1.66%
Fund Type
Open-End Fund
Objective
Aggregate Bond
Asset Class Focus
Fixed Income
Geographic Focus
China
NAV (on 06/22/2018)
1.595
Total Assets (m CNY) (on 09/30/2016)
650.251
Inception Date
06/12/2009
Last Dividend (on 12/24/2010)
0.05
Dividend Indicated Gross Yield
-
Fund Managers
ZHONG ZHI-LUN
Front Load Fee
0.80%
Back Load Fee
0.10%
Redemption Fee
0.10%
12b-1 Fee
-
Current Mgmt Fee
0.70%
Expense Ratio
-
Profile
Fullgoal Plus Bond Fund is an open-end fund incorporated in China. The objective of the Fund seeks to achieve long-term capital appreciation. The Fund mainly invests in fixed income products, over 80% of its total asset, such as government and corporate bond. The remaining 20% would invest either in equities or warrants.
Address
Fullgoal Fund Management Co
32F Jinmao Building
No.88 New Century Avenue
Pudong, Shanghai
China 200121
Phone
86-21-5359-4678 Tel