Error: Could not add to watchlist. X
+ Watchlist

Carmignac Portfolio - Euro-Patrimoine

CEPEEHC:LX
117.08
USD
0.00
0.00%
As of 1:59 AM EDT 9/19/2017
Fund Type
SICAV
52Wk Range
102.25 - 117.08
1 Yr Return
11.04%
YTD Return
8.50%
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal.
Learn More
Previous Close
117.08
52Wk Range
102.25 - 117.08
1 Yr Return
11.23%
YTD Return
8.50%
Fund Type
SICAV
Objective
Multiple Region
Asset Class Focus
Equity
Geographic Focus
Multi
NAV (on 09/19/2017)
117.08
Total Assets (m EUR) (on 09/19/2017)
152.550
Inception Date
11/19/2015
Last Dividend (on -)
-
Dividend Indicated Gross Yield
-
Fund Managers
MALTE HEININGER
Front Load Fee
0.00%
Back Load Fee
0.00%
Redemption Fee
0.00%
12b-1 Fee
-
Current Mgmt Fee
2.25%
Expense Ratio
3.64%

Top Fund Holdings

Name Position Value % of Fund
138.58 k 5.30 m 4.20
188.92 k 5.28 m 4.18
1.04 m 5.17 m 4.10
50.05 k 4.63 m 3.67
38.20 k 4.60 m 3.64
591.47 k 4.51 m 3.57
833.26 k 4.39 m 3.48
295.93 k 4.38 m 3.47
170.06 k 4.33 m 3.43
220.75 k 4.30 m 3.41
Profile
Carmignac Portfolio - Euro-Patrimoine is a SICAV incorporated in Luxembourg. The Fund's objective is to outperform the composite benchmark. The Fund invests at least 75% of its assets in equity markets of the European Union, Iceland and Normay. The remaining 25% is invests in bonds, treasury bills and money market instruments denominated in Euro and traded on French and foreign markets.
Address
Carmignac Portfolio
50, avenue J.F. Kennedy
L-2951 Luxembourg
Luxembourg
Phone
352-46-70-60-1