Error: Could not add to watchlist. X
+ Watchlist

Carmignac Portfolio - Long-Short European Equities Portfolio

CEPEEAC:LX
124.40
EUR
0.21
0.17%
As of 4/25/2018
Fund Type
SICAV
52Wk Range
109.23 - 127.46
1 Yr Return
13.89%
YTD Return
0.53%
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal.
Learn More
Previous Close
124.61
52Wk Range
109.23 - 127.46
1 Yr Return
15.82%
YTD Return
0.53%
Fund Type
SICAV
Objective
Multiple Region
Asset Class Focus
Equity
Geographic Focus
Multi
NAV (on 04/25/2018)
124.4
Total Assets (m EUR) (on 04/25/2018)
346.127
Inception Date
11/19/2015
Last Dividend (on -)
-
Dividend Indicated Gross Yield
-
Fund Managers
MALTE HEININGER
Front Load Fee
0.00%
Back Load Fee
0.00%
Redemption Fee
0.00%
12b-1 Fee
-
Current Mgmt Fee
2.25%
Expense Ratio
3.09%

Top Fund Holdings

Name Position Value % of Fund
624.93 k 15.51 m 7.36
168.69 k 14.65 m 6.95
333.18 k 10.87 m 5.15
652.46 k 8.16 m 3.87
69.98 k 8.13 m 3.85
287.16 k 7.40 m 3.51
1.17 m 7.05 m 3.34
192.38 k 6.60 m 3.13
34.37 k 6.23 m 2.96
6.03 k 6.05 m 2.87
Profile
Carmignac Portfolio - Long-Short European Equities Portfolio is a SICAV incorpo- rated in Luxembourg. The Fund's objective is to outperform its benchmark. The Fund invests at least 75% of its assets in equity markets of the EU, Iceland and Norway. The remaining 25% is invested in bonds, treasury bills and money market instruments denominated in Euro and traded on French and foreign exchanges.
Address
Carmignac Portfolio
50, avenue J.F. Kennedy
L-2951 Luxembourg
Luxembourg
Phone
352-46-70-60-1