Error: Could not add to watchlist. X
+ Watchlist

Futurespana 30 Fondo de Pension

CAESF30:SM
8.8531
EUR
0.0176
0.20%
As of 12:59 AM EDT 8/17/2017
Fund Type
Open-End Pension
52Wk Range
7.9302 - 9.1426
1 Yr Return
10.57%
YTD Return
4.71%
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal.
Learn More
Previous Close
8.8707
52Wk Range
7.9302 - 9.1426
1 Yr Return
10.54%
YTD Return
4.71%
Fund Type
Open-End Pension
Objective
Blend Broad Market
Asset Class Focus
Equity
Geographic Focus
Spain
NAV (on 08/17/2017)
8.8531
Total Assets (m EUR) (on 08/17/2017)
31.825
Inception Date
03/08/2001
Last Dividend (on -)
-
Dividend Indicated Gross Yield
-
Fund Managers
-
Front Load Fee
0.00%
Back Load Fee
-
Redemption Fee
-
12b-1 Fee
-
Current Mgmt Fee
1.50%
Expense Ratio
-
Profile
Futurespana 30 Fondo de Pension is an open-end pension fund incorporated in Spa- in. The Fund's objective is to obtain a return higher than that of european fix- ed-income assets and close to that of international stock markets. The Fund inv- ests between 30% and 75% in OECD equities, mainly from the eurozone. The rest, bewteen 25% and 70%, is invested in euro-denominated fixed-income securities.
Address
Caja Espana Vida SA EGFP
C/ San Marcoa 5
Leon 24001
Spain
Phone
98-787-5213