Error: Could not add to watchlist. X
+ Watchlist

Bloomberg Zinc Subindex Capped

BCOMZSC:IND
145.5182
0.4903
0.34%
As of 1/12/2018
Previous Close
145.0279
52Wk Range
123.1768 - 145.5182
YTD Return
1.06%
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal.
Learn More
Previous Close
145.0279
52Wk Range
123.1768 - 145.5182
YTD Return
1.06%
Learn more about Bloomberg Indices at BloombergIndices.com.
Profile
Formerly known as Dow Jones-UBS Zinc Subindex Capped (DJUBSZSC),the Bloomberg Zinc Capped intends to be compliant with ESMA/UCITS guidelines while maintaining the diversification of the Bloomberg Commodity Index component weights. The Zinc future contract is allocated 35% at each quarterly rebalance, with the remaining 65% distributed among the eligible Bloomberg Commodity Index. It reflects the
Address
-
Phone
-
Website
-