Error: Could not add to watchlist. X
+ Watchlist

Bloomberg Wheat Subindex Capped

BCOMWHC:IND
63.4208
0.2618
0.41%
As of 11/22/2017
Open
63.4208
Day Range
63.4208 - 63.4208
Previous Close
63.1590
52Wk Range
61.5962 - 67.9063
YTD Return
-2.09%
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal.
Learn More
Open
63.4208
Day Range
63.4208 - 63.4208
Previous Close
63.1590
52Wk Range
61.5962 - 67.9063
YTD Return
-2.09%
Learn more about Bloomberg Indices at BloombergIndices.com.
Profile
Formerly known as Dow Jones-UBS Wheat Subindex Capped (DJUBSWHC),the Bloomberg Wheat Capped intends to be compliant with ESMA/UCITS guidelines while maintaining the diversification of the Bloomberg Commodity Index component weights. The Chicago Wheat future contract is allocated 35% at each quarterly rebalance, with the remaining 65% distributed among the eligible Bloomberg Commodity Index. It re
Address
-
Phone
-
Website
-