Error: Could not add to watchlist. X
+ Watchlist

Bloomberg Unleaded Gasoline Subindex Total Return Capped

BCOMRBCT:IND
164.6447
1.9684
1.21%
As of 6/22/2018
Previous Close
162.6763
52Wk Range
144.3882 - 174.4726
1 Yr Return
14.03%
YTD Return
-0.96%
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal.
Learn More
Previous Close
162.6763
52Wk Range
144.3882 - 174.4726
1 Yr Return
14.03%
YTD Return
-0.96%
Learn more about Bloomberg Indices at BloombergIndices.com.
Profile
Formerly known as Dow Jones-UBS Unleaded Gasoline Subindex Total Return Capped (DJUBRBCT),the Bloomberg Unleaded Gasoline Subindex Capped intends to be compliant with ESMA/UCITS guidelines while maintaining the diversification of the Bloomberg Commodity Index component weights. The Unleaded Gasoline future contract is allocated 35% at each quarterly rebalance, with the remaining 65% distributed am
Address
-
Phone
-
Website
-