Error: Could not add to watchlist. X
+ Watchlist

Bloomberg Nickel Subindex Capped

BCOMNIC:IND
167.7565
0.8978
0.54%
As of 3:45 PM EDT 5/24/2018
Previous Close
166.8587
52Wk Range
128.9639 - 174.2134
1 Yr Return
24.15%
YTD Return
7.76%
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal.
Learn More
Previous Close
166.8587
52Wk Range
128.9639 - 174.2134
1 Yr Return
24.15%
YTD Return
7.76%
Learn more about Bloomberg Indices at BloombergIndices.com.
Total Members
0
Members Up
0
Members Down
0
Profile
Bloomberg Nickel Capped intends to be compliant with ESMA/UCITS guidelines while maintaining the diversification of the BCOM Index component weights. The Nickel future contract is allocated 35% at each quarterly rebalance, with the remaining 65% distributed among the eligible constituents. It reflects the return of underlying commodity futures price movements only and is quoted in USD.
Address
-
Phone
-
Website
-